27.3.11

Bus stop bakery!

Did you already hear about bus stop bakery? It's a new thing in Holland, a 'studentcompany'. A cooperation with a few students from Fontys Academy for Creative Industries and master-cook Rudolph van Veen. 
My best friend and some people I know are the students that have found this, and I think it's great!
A very big, pink bus is touring around in Holland and sells delicious cupcakes on festivals and more!





It's sooo cute, look at the pink bus! They are selling soup, coffee and non-alcoholic tea-punch too.


I haven't tasted a cupcake yet, but I think they are delicious! And they're looking very cute too. Watch this! 


Choc & roll



The King



Marshmellow fluff


And what do you think? Pretty cool, huh? :) In the first picture you see my best friend Nino on the right, together with Martine and Rudolph van Veen.

Read and see more @ the website of busstopbakery (click!)

xoxo

1 opmerking: